14 May, 2009

ABCs

I found this on Facebook and thought I'd have a go (with a few of my own modifications): You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABCs of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. Actually I don't know 26 people who read this blog, so if you read it, consider yourself tagged! If you don't have a blog, either do your ABCs in comments or send me an email with them and I'll post them for you. A - Age: 3os B - Bed size: Double futon C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower D - Dangerous thing you've done: Rolled a car while avoiding a small kangaroo. E - Embarrassing moment: Shouting out "Stop" when my whole primary school (300+) was watching a film. I'd gotten caught up in the moment and was trying to stop the main character from doing something stupid, but ended up being stupid myself F - Favorite color: Green G - Gold or Silver: Gold H - Height: 156cm I - Instruments you play: Piano, flute, recorder J - Job title: Household manager, mum, writer, missionary, etc. K - Children: Three boys L - Living arrangements: In a house with my family M - Mum's name: Jenny N - Nicknames: ???one couple call me Wendles O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I've had three babies and once had an investigative operation. P - Pet Peeve: When men reply to an email from me, sent from our joint email account and reply to my husband. Q - Quote from a movie: I can't think of any. Nor could I think of an alternate category except maybe - "a time when you've Quit abruptly", but I couldn't think of anything to write under that either. R - Right or left handed: Left S - Siblings: Two sisters T - Time you wake up: 5.30am during the week. As late as possible on Saturdays. U - Umbrella: green and blue tartan pattern V - Vegetable you dislike: spinich W - What makes you run late: children X-rays you've had: all sorts, including lungs, bladder and baby scans Y - Yummy food you make: everything I make is yummy! Z - Zoo favourite: monkeys

No comments: