31 March, 2011

Three sights from the last three weeks in our house

Here is a sight I've enjoyed seeing over the three weeks' unexpected break from school:

Two big boys reading.

Here is something I haven't enjoyed seeing in my cupboard during these last two weeks:
Our packed evacuation bag - nen no tame, just in case.

And here is a small stop-and-smell-the-roses moment during the bizarreness that made up the last three weeks. Looking out my bedroom window and seeing a gorgeous blue sky with puffy white cloud floating past:

I choose to be thankful - for books, for a close-by library, for the possibility to pack an evacuation bag (so many people didn't have time) but not having to use it and for many days of beautiful weather.

1 comment:

KarenKTeachCamb said...

I like your selections of "threes" Wendy, and I defnitely like the top photo - kids reading - definitely a cheering sight!