03 May, 2011

Hair photos

Yesterday I had a haircut - a bit of a radical one. I've had basically the same haircut since high school - long or a short bog with the sides pinned up. As you can see from the photos below.

Early in our marriage 13 years ago.
Grade 11

When our nearly 12 y.o. was 3.

The odd one out - my Grade 1 photo, with short hair.

Last summer.

Today

Today
Now I just need to learn to tame this short, unruly mane. Not easy in a land where all the hair products are for thick, wiry Asian hair and instructions are written in Japanese. Not easy for this practical woman who doesn't like to spend much time on self-maintenance.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the photo from the side where you can see it layered and feathered at the back. Looks great. I can't get mine to do that when its short, but you have a lot of body in your hair! It's nice to have a change - and it grows back anyway!

Catherine said...

Very stylish!

Deb L said...

Looks very sophisticated. Well done!