07 January, 2012

A fun diversion from work

I'm a bit snowed under with last minute magazine edits at present. It's driving me a little crazy, not how I like to spend a Saturday at all!


So for a bit of fun I thought I'd include a Youtube video giving some basics of our favourite sport, cricket.


Here's a good 4 minute overview. Brought to you by Kansas Cricket association (with an English accent).


Here's a more lighthearted explanation of fielding terms. You get the idea that the game is very complex.






Here an American comedian gives an explanation of cricket:




And this is a slightly tongue-in-cheek video describing some of the terminology for cricket.




Enjoy!



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Is it just my computer, or are the video clips not showing here?

Caroline said...

They're ok here.