21 September, 2013

A few photos from the week

Our middle son celebrated his birthday this week.
This is the cake that I made and David and
I decorated. 
Cross-country this morning. Our eldest
son conferring with his coach before the race.
Running down the last straight of his 5K cross country
race. Unfortunately, having gained a place in the team
representing the team in Guam next month he didn't
feel particularly motivated to run well today and
consequently his time wasn't even close to
his best for 5K. Additionally, this was a different course
to which he is used to, and he wasn't happy about that change.
But I guess we all have bad days. I can't say that our
middle son is particularly having a good day today either,
but that is a completely different story that I don't need
to write here. 

No comments: