12 May, 2017

Share your world #1

This is a new blogging challenge called "Share your world," from Cee Neuner. Apparently she posts a few questions each week, and all participants need do is answer them. It’s a cool way to get to know one another. The idea is to answer the questions without overthinking them and just have fun. Feel free to join in by copying the questions and then write your answers in a new post linking back to Cee’s original post.
I also like taking nature photos like this one in our backyard.


So here goes:

When you're alone at home, do you wear shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot?

I live in Japan so shoes are definitely a no no. After that, it depends on the weather. At 28C outside today, I'm in bare feet. But during the colder months I'm in slippers, with two pairs of socks and long-johns.

What was your favourite food when you were a child?

Um, I can't remember. Mum talks about me loving one kind of biscuit (cookie) and that my preschool thought she could make no other type because that's all I wanted. Which of course was patently untrue. My mum is a great cook. I also loved tinned spaghetti and melted cheese on bread.

Are you a listener or a talker?

A bit of both, it really depends on the situation and the person I'm with. My family would call me a talker. But sometimes I do do a lot more listening than talking.

Favourite thing to (pick one): Photograph? Write? or Cook?

Wow, hard question. I like to do all three of these things. My favourite thing to photograph would be my boys doing sport, but I'm very bad at doing that. Favourite thing to write would be personal stories from my own life that encourage other people. Favourite thing to cook would be desserts or snacks.

Optional bonus question:

What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

Last week? Seeing my middle son succeed in something he'd set his mind to: track and field.
Coming week? I was looking forward to coffee with a new friend, but we've had to delay that for a few weeks. So I'd have to say having a sleep-in tomorrow (Saturday) for the first time in weeks. We've had six straight busy Saturdays and it will be nice to linger in bed tomorrow a bit longer, especially as the forecast is for a rainy and cooler day.

If you are interested in joining this blogging challenge –

just copy/paste the above questions into a new post and answer them. Then put the link for your post here: Cee’s Challenge.

1 comment:

Shirley Corder said...

Loved this, Wendy. I'm chuffed that between us we have spread this challenge to several others! (Some have started and some on my side still intending to.) Have a great week!