17 May, 2017

Share your world #2

This is a new blogging challenge I started doing last week called "Share your world," from Cee Neuner. She posts a few questions each week, and all participants need do is answer them. It’s a cool way to get to know one another. The idea is to answer the questions without overthinking them and just have fun. Feel free to join in by copying the questions and then write your answers in a new post linking back to Cee’s original post.

How many languages do you speak?
One and a bit.

What are you reading, watching, listening to, eating?
Reading: I've just finished something of an Australian classic: A Town Like Alice. I really enjoyed this historical fiction set during and after WW2.
Watching: West Wing. Yes. Our second time through and we still love it.
Listening to: right now I've got classical music on shuffle on my computer (I've been editing and can't do that with words being sung at me).
Eating: Not that long ago I had my Wednesday comfort food for lunch. Tinned condensed tomato soup with two-minute noodles and cheese. To balance out the not-so-healthy nature of that I had an apple and a small tub of yoghurt.

What was the last photo you took with your phone?
The top of the calendars I helped publish last year. One of the projects I'm working on is whether to continue to do this each year for our field, or whether to make a change. The printer we had been using has said they can't continue to do this for us, so I was communicating with a local printer yesterday and he asked for a photo of what we'd produced last year.


What is your favourite time of day?

After dinner and a shower—settling down into my relaxing chair before bedtime.

Optional bonus question: 

What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I'm grateful for a quiet weekend last week. I actually got to the end of Sunday and felt refreshed. And I'm looking forward to my parents coming next Tuesday.

This weekly prompt comes from Cee's Photography blog. 


1 comment:

Shirley Corder said...

This is such a great blogging idea, Wendy. It's fun to learn more about each other and at the same time from a blogging perspective it's a quick easy post. I've finished mine but today's my day off from posting so it's scheduled for tomorrow.